Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Santa in waiting......I had to work on a body design since starting....using a cone shape just wasn't "right"....sort of cheating  and he really needed legs (how would I get his boots on...). They are much happier with this ! (and more cooperative, too)
but this involves more clothes and time but in the end I feel better knowing he's got 'the goods'. Each time I'm creating a new Santa they seem to get 'upgraded', each one getting tweaked just a bit so he's more and more of a character you want to be with . I never want to hurt their feelings by short changing them and skipping parts.....( yes, I know .....they can't feel but this is how I think and so far they've been happy)
http://www.etsy.com/people/alane123?ref=si_pr  = this is my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment